Tuesday 11 November 2008

My film inspirations





THE FORGOTTEN HERO





Synopsis: This is a short animated film. It is set in the 1920s during the years after the Great War. It is about a shell-shocked British soldier, suffering from amnesia, has lost contact with his family, living out on the streets, and his struggles to overcome his war time fears.


My inspirations for the character design came from artists such as: Tim Burton and Gerald Scarfe.




Tim Burton
Gerald Sc
arfe




















For my environments and textures I will be using L.S. Lowry’s style. I like Lowry’s loose naive style, and his ability to capture panoramic urban views.




L.S. Lowry




























1 comment:

Solent animation said...

those are good sources of insiration for cg...easy to rig for a start